all about guitar

guitar review, guitaris news, album review and more

More About Me...

Hi there.., my name is ganang, in this guitar blog, i will write all information about guitar reviews, guitarist news, album reviews, and lot of video lesson that you will love it, Hope the information here will help you in your journey to become skillful guitarist, goodluck..

Another Tit-Bit...

What do you think about this blog?? are you like it?? if you do, why not subscribe to my rss feed below so you can stick with my recent update..

Ibanez PGM 301


The Ibanez pgm 301 is a signature guitar for paul gilbert. This shaped RG guitar can make you can travel fast in the 24 fret prestige neck. The RG series is one of the most best selling now other than Stratocaster. The brand Ibanez itself have a great value in common guitaris such as steve vai, john petrucci and many other.This PGM series features 24 fret neck, maple fretboard, and also DiMarzio pickup. Yeah a good one choice to make you pro guitaris, but I have no one. With it painted F-holes, reverse headstock, and brilliant white finished, the PGM make it one of most guitar that we dreamed about.

The DiMarzio pickup configuration is HSH and 5 way switching that can multiply your choice of tune style. As to the price, well quite a bit cheaper than I have though, make you can choose it as your guitar. Play as fast as you can in this 24 fret PGM series, play like paul gilbert, its offer great tunes and play ability. It can provide you tighter string tension and great sustain too. I will choose this guitar if I have more money but I don’t have money either. Someday I will have it, yeah someday.

“ when it comes down to playing a straight, no-nonsense, face-melting shred guitar solo, I go straight to my PGM301. It is the easiest guitar to play in my whole collection, and still have the best balance of picking clarity and percussive thickness."-Paul Gilbert-

0 komentar:

Post a Comment